Tuesday, January 24, 2012

UFC Overload Introduction

Alright well this is my first time blogging, and I got to admit I feel pretty awkward... But whatevs it's for a grade.  My product will be UFC Overload. So if you want to keep up with the UFC or your favorite fighters or just want to see some sweet highlights stayed tuned because this is just beginning. I plan to video blog before and after every event held with my personal picks and then the results of each bout, and plan to include any highlights that I can. When there are no events I will feature a different fighter each week by posting some highlights and giving information/my opinion on them. I will also be posting any story I think someone other than myself might find interesting that is related to the UFC. Man now that I wrote all that out I think could actually be pretty cool hahah well fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment